Last updated: March 3, 2017
2. DATA COLLECTED BY WISErg. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data. Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. WISErg collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
A. Information You Provide to WISErg:
- WISErg may collect Personal Data that you provide to WISErg, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, and company name (each as you may provide to WISErg) when you visit the Site or use the Services.
- If you provide WISErg with comments or feedback via e-mail or through the contact form on the Site, WISErg will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply and to improve the Site, Services and WISErg’s other product and service offerings.
B. Information Collected via Technology:
- Information Collected by WISErg Servers. To make WISErg’s Site and Services more useful to you, WISErg’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Analytics Tools. WISErg uses third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics (“Analytics Tools“) to help measure traffic and usage trends for the Site and the Services. Analytics Tools collect information, including the web pages you visit, add-ons and other information that assists WISErg in improving the Site and the Services. WISErg collects and uses this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
3. HOW WISErg MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION. WISErg may use information collected from you for any of the purposes set forth below:
- To promote or provide you with information concerning the Site, the Services or WISErg’s other product and service offerings;
- To maintain and operate the Site and to provide the Services (including custom, personalized content and information);
- To protect the Site and Services;
- To improve the Site, Services and WISErg’s other product and service offerings;
- To send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security and maintenance advisories;
- To monitor the use and effectiveness of the Site and Services;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- To create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. WISErg reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and may disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in WISErg’s sole discretion.
4. HOW WISErg MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. WISErg may share information as discussed below:
- Analytics and Anonymous Data. WISErg may freely share, use and sell analytics information and Anonymous Data without further consent from you.
- Change of Control. WISErg may share, use and sell your information in connection with a Change of Control Transaction, as further discussed below.
5. HOW WISErg STORES AND PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION. WISErg uses the following commercially reasonable safeguards to secure all information collected through the Site and Services:
- Information Safety. WISErg takes commercially reasonable steps to protect your privacy and security. However, WISErg cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to WISErg. Further, WISErg cannot guarantee that information collected by WISErg may not be wrongfully accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. In the event that any information under WISErg’s control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, WISErg will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation, and where appropriate, will notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised, and may take other steps in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
15443 NE 95th St.
Redmond, WA 98052
Attn: Privacy Officer
9. COPPA COMPLIANCE. The Site and Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to WISErg and WISErg learns that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, WISErg will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that WISErg might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact WISErg at email@example.com as soon as possible.